• Accident is reported to the SAP and case number is obtained by the vehicle owner.
• Claim is reported to Insurance Company Call Centre by the insured - The Insurance issues a claim number.
• Insurance Company appoints an Assessor and the vehicle is brought in to the Panelbeater for Assessment.
• In the case of a non derivable vehicle, our tow truck will collect the vehicle from the accident scene or from the clients home or work address.
• Damage report is compiled by the Panelbeater and or the Assessor.
• Authorisation for repairs is given to the approved Panelbeater by the Insurance claims Department.
• Appointment for repairs is confirmed by the Panebeater with vehicle owner, and vehicle is brought in for repairs.
• Repairs is carried out in the shortest possible time, but please allow us to do a excellent job!
• The client is informed via sms on a dailly basis of the vehicle's progress through our workshop.
• You are informed of completion of repairs by one of our staff members.
• Excess amount is paid (if applicable) and a release note is signed by the customer.
• Guarantee of repairs and receipt for excess amount is issued to the customer by the Panelbeater.
• Delivery of repaired vehicle to the Customer by the Panelbeater.
• The Insurance Company is invoiced for the repair.
• The customer is urged to inform us as soon as possible of any repairs not to their satisfaction.
• The customer will receive a sms regarding their satisfaction of our service.
We have a dedicated 12 Computer network on a XP Server / Windows 7 / Operating system.
The network operates on an Integrated Panel Beater software program especially developed by VANTAGE COMPMARK for the Panel beating Industry, enabling us to generate from damage report through to the final costing of repairing a vehicle, Debtors, Creditors, Time Control and a vast database, tracking repairs as far back as 5 years.
We are doing e-quoting (submission of damage reports and photo’s via e-mail or internet) for various Insurance Companies, and our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are linked to SARS e-filing and various other sites such as Assist24, PPG Warranty to mention but a few. The system includes: - HP networked Scan to Fax & Scan to e-mail and ADSL Internet facilities, as well as Audatex, and CCTV through out the entire premises for security purposes.